Client Forms

Helpful Tax Forms

Helpful Payroll Forms

Not sure how to complete your federal W-4 form? Use the IRS calculator. Have your previous year's taxes available when you are going through the process.

To request the taxpayer identification number (TIN) of a U.S. person (including a resident alien) and to request certain certifications and claims for exemption, use Form W-9.

To document that each new employee (both citizen and noncitizen) hired after November 6, 1986, is authorized to work in the United States, use Form I-9.

Direct Deposit is a simple, safe, and smart way to electronically receive your pay. Simply print out the ACH Authorization form and submit it to us by mail or email.

To report new hires to the State of Illinois, use the IL New Hire Reporting Form.

Client Center

Using Your Client Organizer
How to Review My 1040
Using File Exchange
Remote Payroll

Go Mobile!

...and get what you need, when and where you need it!

Phone: (309) 788-5543 • Fax: (309) 788-0451